The past couple of days in the mid to upper 40's can certainly make a person think that spring is coming. The picture above is on one side of our front field. The water was running so hard that it created suds. You could hear the creek all the way behind our house roaring as the water was running through so quickly.
Another sign of spring is that after doing evening chores I heard a robin scolding on my way back up to the house.
This is the other side of the field where the water comes in from neighboring fields.
This is the middle of the field. Besides the water that is coming in from the previous picture, there is also water that is coming in from the right of this shot from yet another field.
This shows where the water is first coming down along side of our driveway. It was actually flowing across the driveway, something that I haven't seen in the 8 years that I lived here.
No comments:
Post a Comment