Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Random shots of the dogs on 12/21/09


I know, I know, it has been ages since I updated this blog. Shame on me. I was outside with the dogs yesterday and decided that I should get some updated pictures of all of them. This picture shows Phire to the left and Corbie on the right. Phire will turn 10 in 13 days. Hard to believe as I can still remember when she came to us at 3 months old. She flew in from Michigan and when she came in, the airline called wondering if I could please come down and get this puppy. I guess she wouldn't stop barking. She still likes to talk a lot. (c:
Corbie will be turning 5 the end of January. She is a Bett daughter and is a neat little dog on sheep. I am working on building her confidence in a lot of ways. I think that it will be a constant. She especially needs confidence building in regards to lifting sheep off of a set out team. Sometimes it seems that she doesn't want to lift off of a stranger and sometimes it seems like it is the other dog that bothers her.

Here are Stryker and Cash. They are half brothers out of our Ripley. Stryker is on the left and just turned 7. He is our great white one and is actually Steve's dog. Cash, on the right, will turn 6 the end of February. He is my up and coming trial dog. He is strong eyed and is also a line dog. If I let him get too focused on the sheep for too long, boy is it hard to break his concentration and get him to flank off or something else.

Here is Cash giving his opinion of having his picture taken yet again.

Stryker, just looking adorable.

This is Bett who just turned 8. Where do the years go?? She is mother to Corbie.

This is the newest resident here, Sting. He will be 8 months old on January 2nd. He is a handsome smooth coated boy. He is full of himself and I will have my hands full when I start him on sheep this spring.

Here is Sting with his best bud, Corbie. If you want to know where Sting is at, look for Corbie. He follows her everywhere.

No comments: