We got plenty of snow over night. I got up expecting to do a little shoveling and was heading out to shovel the patio slab so that I could let the dogs out. Well, that didn't happen until two hours later. First off there was this huge drift in front of the door that I needed to shovel to get out of the garage. Then I walked out to shovel the driveway in front of the garage. I took one look at it and knew that I needed to get the snow blower out to clear it out. Now, normally I might have waited until Steve got home except that I had a dentist appt this afternoon and needed to get out. I finally got to let the dogs out later after I blew out the driveway by the house and the end of the driveway by the road. Once I let the dogs out I blew out an area on the south side of the barn and some other stuff down there. Shoveled up by the house and the porch. All in all, by the time I was done it had taken me four hours and it was time to eat lunch and get cleaned up for my appt. I knew that my legs were sore, but I didn't realise how sore until I went to walk up the stairs into the dental office. Ouch! So no working of dogs today. I was too sore, it was cold and windy this morning. Maybe I'll get a chance in the next couple of days.
No comments:
Post a Comment