Friday, May 21, 2010

Irises of 2010


I know that I have been bad at blogging this spring. It has been a busy spring with lambing, work and trying to get a veggie garden in. I just wanted to share some pictures of the irises that are blooming right now. These are some of the first ones to bloom so far.


We had some rain over night and early this morning and I was able to catch some rain drops on the flowers.


And I know, this isn't an iris. It is one of the last of the tulips of this year. I was very lax in getting any pictures of the tulips and we had some nice ones this spring. Reminded me of the tulip garden that my Mom had when I was growing up.

We are helping with a trial this spring just over the border in Wisconsin. I have been very busy helping with setting up this trial. Hopefully once we are done with the trial I'll be more on the ball on blogging, or maybe not. We'll see. The trial is over the Memorial Weekend and hopefully I'll get some pictures from the trial to post here.

No comments: